Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Sunday, December 16, 2012

‘I NEED YOU TO KNOW THAT I LOVE YOU ALL VERY MUCH’: TEACHER WHO HID 1ST GRADERS IN A BATHROOM WANTED THAT TO BE THE LAST THING THEY HEARD

First grade teacher Kaitlin Roig didn’t think she and her students were going to survive.

When the gunfire started at Sandy Hook Elementary in Newtown, Conn. Friday morning, Roig rushed her 15 children into the class bathroom to hide. Her classroom had large windows, and she knew they needed to get somewhere safer.

“I just knew we had to get in there, I was just telling them it’s going to be all OK, you’re going to be all right,” Roig told ABC News.
More

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I saw this interview on television. She couldn't have handled herself better in such a horrific situation. God bless her.

Anonymous said...

AMEN!