Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Sunday, August 19, 2012

Conservative Offers $20,000 to Anyone Who Can Produce Obama’s College Transcripts

If you want to score twenty G’s this summer and garner at least thirty minutes of crazy fame then get busy rooting out Obama’s college transcripts.
This past Friday provocateur Brooks Bayne who runs TheTrenches.us   asked me if I’d help get the word out about his offer of 20k to anyone who could produce what the White House does not want us to lay our eyes on, namely: BHO’s college docs.
I told Brooks, “Let me pray about it and I’ll get back with you.” Being a man of my word I knelt and prayed, “Lord, what would thou haveth me to doeth?” No sooner did I finish my supplication than a light shone in my office and an angel from heaven appeared and said in a high-pitched Chinese accent, “Do you really have to pray about this, numb nuts?” I was like, “Okay. I guess that’s a yes. Man, you’re an angry angel.”
More 

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm good for another thousand.

Anonymous said...

I really don't believe he completed the colleges he said he attended. He has something to hide. Other presidents have told the public about their education except for obama. I would think he would be proud of the accomplishment.
I think he is nothing more than a fast talking snake oil salesman, and Americal bought it foot,line, and sinker....now we are sunk!

Anonymous said...

Anon 4:01pm

He's got two books that talk about his education so you are wrong.

Anonymous said...

"He's got two books that talk about his education so you are wrong."

Yeah, two books that HE (and several ghost writers) wrote.

Anonymous said...

9:02 You mean dreamed up...

Anonymous said...

Bush got into Yale because his dad got him there, certainly not on his own merit. That was never an issue. Why are Obama's college records now an issue?

Anonymous said...

Obama's college records have ALWAYS been an issue. They are sealed - WHY??? Maybe because they show that he was a foreign exchange student.

Anonymous said...

I'm beginning to believe the whole obama story is a myth. He was probably born to some criminal father or quite possibly his mother doesn't even know who his father was. His real name could be something like Dante Jackson and the barack obama name and story made up by his chicago machine to make him sound more intriguing. He maybe did not even attend college anywhere.

lmclain said...

Even more intriguing? WHY has obama SEALED his passport application? This guy spends more time hiding his background and historical info than a Mafia Don. But NONE of his supporters think this is in the least SUSPICIOUS? I might see a reason for a little hide and seek, but the list of documents and records this president has sealed and officially hidden from the American people is mind-boggling. The Warren Commission didn't seal this many documents and THEY covered up an assassination...