Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Saturday, January 07, 2012

Dogs Have Same Understanding As Babies, Study Says


A new report in Current Biology highlights that some dogs have the skills of a 6-month-old baby, USA Today reported.
The study’s results “support the notion that dogs are sensitive to the cues of signaling humans’ communicative intent in a way that is analogous to preverbal human infants,” said Jozsef Topel, the study’s author and an associate professor in the Comparative Behavior Research Group at the Institute for Psychological Researches, Hungarian Academy of Sciences in Budapest.


Read More

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

my Boxer has the same understanding as most adults

bob pinto said...

Bless your heart. May our Saviour give you strength for the upcoming journey which starts with waking up in the morning.

Blessings.

Anonymous said...

My boxer does too.

Anonymous said...

They needed to do a study about this?

Anonymous said...

My dog understands more than my husband!

Anonymous said...

My dog understands more than my husband!

January 7, 2012 7:46 PM

YOU married him.

Anonymous said...

My dogs are smarter and work more days than the US President.