Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Sunday, October 23, 2011

Bachmann On The Spot In Iowa

WINTERSET, Iowa - Michele Bachmann tried to explain her health care policy to a worried woman without health insurance on Saturday, as her campaign tried to explain the embarrassing exodus of several New Hampshire staffers.

At a town hall meeting here, a woman who identified herself as a 63-year-old without health insurance challenged Bachmann about what she is going to do to replace President Obama's health care law.


Link

More

3 comments:

DEPENDENCY said...

IT IS FREE, I do not have to pay anything!
YES, I AM BACK HOME WITH MOMMY AND DADDY with no bills to pay!


I can't wait for Christmas to get my new doll!!!

Anonymous said...

Replace the health care pkg with a "buy what you want" policy. It's not as if you don't have to pay, in either case.

Anonymous said...

We checked into a policy last week. For my husband and myself, it's over 900.00 a month!
That is before any health questions.
That is also a 18,000 a year deductible!