Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Sunday, February 27, 2011

Lost Dog

Mr. Albero,

We spoke on the phone yesterday about my two logs that have been lost since Feb 16th. They were last seen on RT. 50 near Perdue Stadium.

This morning the older dog was waiting at our door step. She has lost weight and was clearly sprayed by a skunk. I can only assume that the intense smell must have hindered their ability to pick up the proper scent to get home.

While I am  very happy to have one of my dogs home it also increases the concern for the other dog. Normally they would not be apart unless something happend. I have combed the roads all over my area and thankfully have not found her on the side of the road hit by a car.

The remaining dog is named Isis and she is a 9 year old Border Collie mix female. I have enclosed pictures and you can choose which you would feel is best to post.

My name is Phillip Adkins
6858 Zion Church Rd.
Salisbury.
My home Phone is 443-859-8580, my work phone is 410-749-5417 (Mon - Fri 9Am-5:30pm) and my Cell number is 443-235-2184.

Thank you for your assistance.

Phil Adkins

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I hope you find the other dog. Make sure you call the Salisbury Animal hospital, a friend stopped to help a dog on route 50 and took it to the there. Not sure what kind of dog it was or anything but I hope it was not yours...