Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Sunday, October 03, 2010

A Picture Is Worth 10,000 Votes

They say a picture is worth a thousand words. I say this picture is worth 10,000 votes. Jennifer and Tommy Foxwell came to meet and support Wicomico States Attorney Candidate Matt Maciarello today at a fundraiser he held a Schumaker Park. We'll deliver more pictures tomorrow of this event.

A little more than 9 months ago, thousands of people gathered at the Shorebords Stadium to help search for little Sarah Foxwell. On that very day, Sarah became Wicomico County's Child. Behind the scenes and over all these months, Davis Ruark and his Staff have been working with the Foxwell Family, especially their 7 year old Daughter. That child has found a comfort zone with Davis and his Staff. It was a very wise decision for Matt to ask Davis to stay on this case and bring justice to the Foxwell Family, should Matt be elected at the next States Attorney for Wicomico County.

To think that Seth Mitchell wants to handle this case without Davis Ruark is about as cold and selfish as any human being can imagine. To me, it clearly shows the lack of sensitivity within this case. Matt committed to Teamwork while Seth Mitchell committed to Me, Me, Me, I, I, I. There is no Me and I in Teamwork Seth, that's why you cannot gain the trust and respect from the many thousands of people who searched for Sarah on Christmas Day.

Let's also never forget that Seth Mitchell represented Thomas Leggs in what I believe were 20 charges against him. It is highly questionable whether or not Seth Mitchell can even participate in the Leggs murder trial because of a conflict of interest.

Matt Maciarello will be the next States Attorney for Wicomico County.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

For a guy I had never met 2 months ago I have seen him everywhere I go these days. I have spoken with him several times now and wow, his energy and vision are inspiring. Joe please keep us posted on his fundraising events as I'd like to stroke him a check. I was going to go today but the weather and the Ravens kept me indoors.

Anonymous said...

I just have three questions:
1. Seth worked for the States Attorneys Office and left the States Attorneys Office, why? Did he leave on his own or was he asked to leave?
2. Seth worked for the public defenders office and left, why? Did he leave on his own or was he asked to leave?
3. Was Seth ever bared from hearing cases in any of the criminal courts in Wicomico County and if he was, why?

Mardela said...

I talked to Matt at the Wicomico County Fireman's Association Annual banquet Saturday night. I'm excited about the prospect of him becoming our next States Attorney and oh by the way, where was the other guy? Please make sure you go to the polls and vote for Matt Maciarello.

Anonymous said...

Matt you have our full support and hope that you make states attorney as we all told you saturday nite after the county's fireman's association annual banquet in the parkin lot and we know you will do a awsome job at it.Ohh and your signs have been posted just where we said..

Anonymous said...

He has my vote and I pray he wins.

Anonymous said...

Give it time and he'll be putting both of these citizens behind bars, again.