Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Saturday, October 30, 2010

Lost Dog UPDATE

Hi Joe,

Our dog is missing, and we know that you have had great success reuniting families with their pets. 

Our dog, Yoda, escaped from the yard late afternoon yesterday the 29th.   He is a miniature pit bull mix who is white and will be easy to spot because he only has one eye (he lost his eye when he was a puppy and used in a dog fighting ring - we adopted him when he was a little guy) We live in the South Kaywood neighborhood on Crawford Drive and can be reached at 410-251-5195 and appreciate any news about Yoda.

Thanks so much!
Heather Collins

6 comments:

cln said...

praying for yoda's safe return...

Anonymous said...

Awwww poor baby....I know yoda's wants his mommy.

Anonymous said...

I'm glad the owner was found and returned to the dog.

Anonymous said...

Aww Yoda! Love the name! I was on a run with my friend Sara for cross country at Parkside when we found him running in the middle of the road. He ran with us for about a mile and a half and then we found a rope thing to tie to his collar. We then ran him back the way we came, knocking on doors but no one seemed to know who he was... She took him home and gave him a bath and I guess she must have found you! Im so glad! He made our run very exciting!

Anonymous said...

Sarah thanks so much to you and your friend - she did bring Yoda to the Humane Soc and didn't leave her name - our family is so happy to be reunited :-)

Tom Leonard said...

Thank you for caring for this beautiful dog. I am so glad he has found his way back to you. My mixed pit/lab from the Humane Society in Georgetown had one day to live when we adopted him six years ago. He is the best dog I have ever had, sleeps curled up beside me at night. I wish more people would realize that shelter dogs are healthier than bred dogs, very inexpensive, and so rewarding.