Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Friday, September 17, 2010

Andy Harris Receives Endorsement From Primary Opponent Rob Fisher


SEVERNA PARK, Md. – Rob Fisher today endorsed Andy Harris in the race for Maryland’s First Congressional District seat. Fisher ran against Harris in the Republican Primary.

“Now that the Republican Primary is over, we need to unify behind our nominee, Andy Harris,” said Rob Fisher. “Andy has my full support and I will do anything I can to get him elected and to ensure Frank Kratovil joins the ranks of the thousands of unemployed Marylanders his and Nancy Pelosi's policies have created."

“It's great to have Rob Fisher’s endorsement and have him join me in my fight to stop Nancy Pelosi and Congressional Democrats’ job-killing policies,” said Andy Harris. “I thank Rob for his support

No comments: