Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Monday, July 12, 2010

AAA Application



To whom it may concern,

Today when I received my mail I got a surprise from you. An application from you to my DOG! She was a service dog who gave me several good years. During that time she never let on to me that she wanted to drive. There were many things she loved doing, driving wasn't one of them. Your letter is four years late. She died four years ago. I'm sure she's running around in Heaven barking and smiling at this application. Please take her off your list of contacts.

Thank you for your time and the laugh,
Kimmie Marshall

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

My daughter who is 16 and has never had a job, received a pre-approved Gold American Express Card application.

Anonymous said...

How do you know the dog doesn't have a driver's license? I know it sounds silly but lots of people (you know who I mean) get false IDs using someone else's address, name, vital statistics, etc. There very well could be a valid license floating around out there with her name and address on it.