Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Friday, January 01, 2010

Noah's Ark Everything I Need To Know, I Learned From Noah's Ark.. .


ONE: Don't miss the boat.
TWO: Remember that we are all in the same boat.
THREE: Plan ahead. It wasn't raining when Noah built the Ark.
FOUR: Stay fit. When you're 60 years old, someone may ask you to do something really big.
FIVE: Don't listen to critics; just get on with the job that needs to be done.
SIX: Build your future on high ground.
SEVEN: For safety's sake, travel in pairs.
EIGHT: Speed isn't always an advantage. The snails were on board with the cheetahs.
NINE: When you're stressed, float awhile.
TEN: Remember, the Ark was built by amateurs; the Titanic by professionals.
ELEVEN: No matter the storm, when you are with God, there's always a rainbow waiting.

7 comments:

tina said...

amen!!!!

Anonymous said...

I second that. May God be with us during 2010 and keep the faith.

steve said...

Did you guys know all the animals on Noahs Ark went in pairs? Except the worms-they went in apples!

A classic joke from when I was about 7 or 8.

Anonymous said...

This should be a children's book.

Anonymous said...

Thank you Joe........this is great as is a lot of your postings. I come to this blog to find out what is going on around me.............Keep up the good work..............

Anonymous said...

Love it... I have printed this out and made a poster for my child's room. It's a little late, but I hope it's not copyright protected!!

Anonymous said...

Joe-

I know alot of people comment on here about what a great job you're doing - and I just have to say, I absolutely agree!!! Thanks so much for doing this for us - even though I know it takes time away from your family - we truly appreciate you!
BTW - AWESOME post! May we all remember these great lessons!
GOD BLESS YOU IN 2010!