Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Saturday, December 05, 2009

WRDE Says, Joe, You Pick The Time And We'll Give It To You

The owner of WRDE called me immediately after this week's Show aired and said, whatever time slot you want, you've got it.

Some have stated 10:30 AM is too late on Saturday mornings, so you pick the time slot. We have been offered anywhere from 9:00 AM to 10:30 AM and we need to know what YOU would like best. Through comments, please let us know what would be the best time for YOU to conveniently watch the Show.

Bob went on to say this week's Show was the best he's ever seen. Informative was the word he used most. He stated he had no idea there was a child out there with cancer and couldn't believe our commitment with the Salvation Army.

That being said, let us know what works best for you time wise and WRDE will deliver whatever we want. "The Joe Albero Show" is going places. Thanks for watching Folks!

19 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would love to watch your show but I work until noon on Saturdays

Anonymous said...

The earlier the better, so I suggest 9:00.

Anonymous said...

I can record it any time it's on. I'm usually up and out of the house by 8 a.m. to do my weekend errands.

Anonymous said...

Earlier the better so I get out on my errands.

Anonymous said...

How about a show on how crappy the Daily Times is--that would be plenty of fun!

Anonymous said...

Please,9:00am. Not that I wouldn't watch it at any time, but that time is best for me. But then I am just one person. map

Anonymous said...

10:30 is best.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!

Whatever it takes to light a fire under the Salisbury political establishment for them to realize that "business as usual" has expired.

Anonymous said...

Earlier would be better. Joe next show please do it in the office/studio the background noise was really distracting. The new production graphic were very well done.

Anonymous said...

9:00 am Joe

Grinchy said...

3 am douchebag...

Anonymous said...

4:55, come out to the GOB Monday for the rally at 5 and the mayor's open forum at 5:30 (I LOVE that they are back to bak like that! Very convenient!)

Maybe the 3 boneheads on council will finally "get it." There are only 2 in the Salisbury political establishment that have "gotten it" all along.

Joe, earlier Sat is for me.

Anonymous said...

All the lines are connected threw the division of Pie, not the kind you eat. The funny thing about the lines is they are all round, I cant win, its a constant battle. I believe magnates hold some clues to the spinning of the lines. Its an energy source foe sure.

10001110101 said...

Joe~

9:00 am with morning coffee time
would be great!!

Bill D said...

This gig will be skunked within 90 days. Ask me how I know? ROTFLMAO !

Daddio said...

Now all you need is a good sound technician. With some lapel mics.

Any chance they can broadcast their signal in the Salisbury area? I can't receive the 31.1 signal -- live just outside of the coverage area shown on their map.

Anonymous said...

Why don't you just get to the point and let us know "Bill D" rather than being ignorant and childish about it?

Will play your game with you. I give up...how do you know the gig will be skunked in 90 days Bill D?

Anonymous said...

Whatever (as Jim Ireton would say) you decide, please keep posting the show right here on this blog because many folks can't get it except here, and those that can may be busy when it runs on TV.

Thanks

Anonymous said...

ok bill d, how do you know?