Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Saturday, October 03, 2009

Dear Mr. President:

I'm planning to move my family and extended family into Mexico for my health, and I would like to ask you to assist me.

We're planning to simply walk across the border from the U.S. into Mexico, and we'll need your help to make a few arrangements.

We plan to skip all the legal stuff like visas, passports, immigration quotas and laws. I'm sure they handle those things the same way you do here. So, would you mind telling your buddy, President Calderon, that I'm on my way over?

Please let him know that I will be expecting the following:

1. Free medical care for my entire family.

2. English-speaking government bureaucrats for all services I might need, whether I use them or not.

3. Please print all Mexican government forms in English.

4. I want my grand kids to be taught Spanish by English-speaking (bi-lingual) teachers.

5. Tell their schools they need to include classes on American culture e and history.

6. I want my grand kids to see the American flag on one of the flag poles at their school.

7. Please plan to feed my grand kids at school for both breakfast and lunch.
8. I will need a local Mexican driver's license so I can get easy access to government services.

9. I do plan to get a car and drive in Mexico , but, I don't plan to purchase car insurance, and I probably won't make any special effort to learn local traffic laws.

10. In case one of the Mexican police officers does not get the memo from their president to leave me alone, please be sure that every patrol car has at least one English-speaking officer.

11. I plan to fly the U.S. flag from my house top, put U S. flag decals on my car, and have a gigantic celebration on July 4th. I do not want any complaints or negative comments from the locals.

12. I would also like to have a nice job without paying any taxes, or have any labor or tax laws enforced on any business I may start.

13. Please have the president tell all the Mexican people to be extremely nice and never say a critical thing about me or my family,
or about the strain we might place on their economy.

14. I want to receive free food stamps.

15. Naturally, I'll expect free rent subsidies.

16. I'll need Income tax credits so although I don't pay Mexican Taxes, I'll receive money from the government.

17. Please arrange it so that the Mexican Govt pays $ 4,500 to help me buy a new car.

18. Oh yes, I almost forgot, please enroll me free into the Mexican Social Security program so that I'll get a monthly income in retirement.

I know this is an easy request because you already do all these things for all his people who come to the U.S. from Mexico. I am sure that President Calderon won't mind returning the favor if you ask him nicely.

Thank you so much for your kind help. You're the man!!!

17 comments:

Anonymous said...

All will be done if you promise to vote for me!

Anonymous said...

It's never been said better!

Anonymous said...

So true! I have always been a very compassionate person who looks out for my fellow man, but I am not a DOORMAT! That's how American citizens feel... like FOOLS. Why do we have immigration laws if they are not enforced? I'm so damn frustrated. Jobs are being outsourced and the ones that are left are impacted by illegals. You gotta love the good old USA!

Anonymous said...

sounds like a plan to me, count me in
thanks sjd

Anonymous said...

Joe,
Be sure and sign your letter. I am sure the President will be glad to make the call on your behalf. ;)

Anonymous said...

Joe moving to Mexico would be a dream come true! Where can I donate for his departure????

Jim said...

Seems pretty reasonable.

Ironshire said...

Sorta says it all, doesn't it?

Craig Theobald
Ironshire

Anonymous said...

wow this is more than right on the money...i cant think of a thing i could add other than...have more babies get more benefits...so i expect encouragement to have more....

thomas augustus littleton said...

If invaded in such a manner, I have every confidence that the Mexican government would quickly execute the intruders or at least deport them with "operation gringo."
Our American government, in their infinite greed, robs it working class citizens to provide cheap labor for their rich, traitorous buddies. If Obama and the Democratic legeslature give a damn about America and her working class legal citizens, they would enact a modern, super fast version of operation "wet back" immediately if not sooner.
TAL

Anonymous said...

Looking forward to change I can believe in

Anonymous said...

Hey 10:10 I will donate as well.

Anonymous said...

You want to stop illegal immigration? Go after those employing illegals. Don't spend billions on a fence. Create and employment fence. You'll see illegals running for the hills....of Machu Pichu

Anonymous said...

please use the powers granted to " legal " citizens of this country to protest....and contact the congressperson in office by mail or email and voice your opinion as to the TOTAL FAILURE of our open door policy...your voice actually makes a differance in this age of the internet.

Anonymous said...

Lol! That's hilarious...I couldn't have said it better myself!

Anonymous said...

Not one of you is a native to this country, so get off your high horse. I am sorry but you came here and killed the native americans to take control of this country. If you want to move, move, and shut up.

thomas augustus littleton said...

3:36,
You are exactly right. The problem is that our government,(of the rich, by the rich and for the rich), won't do that anymore than they will enforce our immigration laws by sending illegals home.
"America needs you, Harry Truman!"
TAL
10:41,
You are partially correct. If the inhabitants of the Americas had & worked TOGETHER to enforce a strict immigration policy 500 years ago, there wouldn't be a European within 3,000 miles of here. They didn't! We need to learn from their fatal mistake! We are now a nation that includes all races, creeds & people from all nations of the earth. We need to embrace that, but only for those who are here LEGALLY! Every nation needs immigration laws, and they need to strictly enforce them.
TAL