Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Saturday, September 26, 2009

Lost Dog



Mr. Albero,

I was hoping you could post some information for me on your blog. My dog got loose and wondered off last night and I am very worried about her. She is old and can’t see very well and becoming senile. I live on Naylor Street in Salisbury right in front of the post office. Her name is Earnhardt she a border collie mix with red brown hair. She is wearing a brown leather Earnhardt Sr. collar. I have attached two pictures of her picture and my cell phone number is 410-713-0116. Thank you in advance for your help.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I sure hope you find her. She looks loke a kind soul.

Anonymous said...

OH I HOPE THIS IS NOT MS BOCKS DOG I KNOW HOW MUCH SHE LOVES HIM!!! PLEASE HELP HER FIND HIM GOOD LUCK MS. BOCK FROM GEORGIA

Unknown said...

A wonderful lady named Lynn found her last night on RT 50 and took her home with her. Earnhardt is home now safe and sound. Thank you for you comments and good wishes.

Anonymous said...

Phew...that's great.

Anonymous said...

wonderful

Chimera said...

Good news is nice to hear now and then!Glad she is safe