Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Saturday, July 25, 2009

Mandatory Vaccines

Joe,

The possibility of mandatory vaccines is very real. It has been discussed by the World Health Organization, and members of our own government. Vaccines in general, are a very controversial subject matter. Real understanding of the subject requires much research. I think it a good idea to encourage people to give some thought to vaccines now, while there is no "mandate". Once the time comes for the vaccine, it is a little late to give it some thought. How do people feel about vaccines? Are they safe? Are they related to Gulf War Illness? Are they related to Autism? I think the subject could be a very good one for the commenters.

http://www.rense.com/general86/dangg.htm

http://www.rense.com/general86/list.htm

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The government has been trying to make the Guardisil vaccine mandatory, which is a completely wrong decision. I did research on this vaccination a year ago; my findings led me to the conclusion I would never allow my daughter to get this vaccine. There are so many reports of death, paralysis, and seizures related to this drug it is unreal. I do not understand why the CDC that is supposed to protect the citizens has covered up the findings and down played the side effects so drastically. However, after finding the truth behind the vaccine I have changed my way of reading the happy little pamphlets and believing them to doing further investigation into any drug before taking it or allowing my children to be injected with it.

Anonymous said...

I believe fully in Guardisil as I do other vaccines. I had to fight with my catholic primary care doctor to allow my daughter to get it. He felt it was for poor children and since catholics don't have sex outside of marriage my daughter didn't need it. Well my sister had cervical cancer and if I can protect my child from going through that I will. No, it is not 100% but it is high. If there was a vaccination for lung cancer, I bet it would be called a miracle and everyone would be standing in line for it..but because it is for a female issue that is caused by a sexually transmitted infection, no one needs it...yeah right, get a life.