Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Saturday, July 25, 2009

Lost Dog


Joe,

I know you have had success in finding lost dogs. Our dog managed to weasil his way off of his chain and collar this morning. He is a yellow lab about 115 lbs answers to the name of Max. I live in the Liberty St/Brown/Truitt St. Area. If any of your readers finds or sees this dog, please have them give me a call @ 443.614.2489. He is skiddish to cars and once his name is called he will probably give the look like "uhhu i'm in trouble" Thanks so much!

4 comments:

Tim Chaney said...

I have a dawg named Maxx, 115 lbs Wow! If I see that monster I'll coax in my yard with some treats and give you a call ASAP!

I SEE U said...

I Was In The Area Of Brown Street Today And Was Searching For Him....
I Will Keep My Eyes Open And Call If I Find Him.Hope He Makes It Home Safe!!!

Michelle said...

Thanks 448 I greatly appreciate it. I've been walking around today too with no luck of finding him.

Anonymous said...

I know this is a distance away and didn't realize this dog may have been missing but we saw a dog matching this description (I don't think he/she was wearing a collar) at the intersection of ocean City Rd & Parsonsburg Rd where the stores are earlier today. Good Luck finding your pet.