Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Tuesday, July 07, 2009

Busy Day Today

While we normally have a ton of Posts up for the day, today is a busy day for Salisbury News.

We are holding meetings with different companies, preparing to launch a new Salisbury News in the very near future.

I have to be honest with you. Salisbury News was only supposed to be around long enough to get Barrie Tilghman out of Office but this Site started taking a life of its own and grew faster than we had ever dreamed.

The next thing I knew, Barrie Tilghman was gone, she lost her lawsuit against me and just when I thought I'd call it quits everyone kept asking me to keep it going. One of the biggest sellers that changed my mind was the Salvation Army, Brooke Mulford and Chuck Campbell, (for starters). I realized the wonderful things Salisbury News could do for those in need, so I chose to keep it going.

Advertisers continue to line up, so we're going to the next level, we have to. That being said, today we're holding meetings to see just how serious these advertisers are as well as parties interested in Salisbury News.

So while things may be a bit slow today, we'll do our very best to keep things flowing and we apologize in advance for the unusual slow down. We'll be back to normal by this afternoon.

Have a great morning Folks.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

sighhhhhhh, now if you could only help get rid of Chiefy......

Anonymous said...

good for you joe. i hope everything turns out good for your site. im glad to see your not shutting it down! its the only news site i read throughout the day. so go ahead and step up to the next level. i'll advertise with you.

Eric the barber

Anonymous said...

And,
The Director, Deputy Director and Chiefy of WCDC.

Vicki Campbell said...

Joe,

Thank you!!! Your site has been a great help to us in spreading the word about many events to benefit Chuck's lung transplant fund.I'm fighting to raise this money to save my husband's life! I'm grateful for your support!

Vicki Campbell

Anonymous said...

so how did the meetings go?