Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Sunday, June 07, 2009

Laurence Juber LIVE TONIGHT In Easton


Laurence Juber, live tonight at the Avalon Theater in Easton. Laurence spent many years as Paul McCartney's lead guitarist for the band Wings, now does great solo acoustic finger picking style of many songs we all grew up with. The show starts at 8PM, there is a guitar workshop with Juber starting at 3PM for just another $10 if there is room left. GO HERE to see his video.

3 comments:

Tim Chaney said...

Thanks Joe, I'll be at the workshop, he'll probably tell me he's going to have to charge me double!

I do get a second row seat and the workshop for $40. Also going to meet Swampcritter with his wife and brother to eat somewhere before the show. Great way to start a vacation.

Tim Chaney said...

I hope Fernando doesn't mind but I'm wearing his autographed hat today and get Laurence to sign it, then get Roy Book Binder to sign it on the 19th, near winding up my vacation. In between got to paint the house outside! Can't play everyday gotta get back to work on the 22nd.

I don't understand why Salisbury can't get muscians like this here, they play small places and don't charge an arm and a leg. Laurence and Roy aren't big hit stars and draw mostly muscians to their shows. They're both great guitarists but as different as night and day.

Tim Chaney said...

Mission Accomplished. Damn my fingers hurt today!