Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Saturday, June 27, 2009

Brooke Mulford Update


Guess what everybody? My Transplant is done with!!! Everything was a go and it happened around 12:25PM. The Doctors said, “my batch of cells were really good ones!” I was such a brave girl, as you can see in the picture it was a really big syringe! I laid their and they did it very quickly, I didn’t even get sick like they said would probably happen. Then it was time to take vital signs and I did them myself, I know this routine now. Then it was time for what I really wanted, my special present. It was the Playmobile Emergency Helicopter to go with my Hospital and my Ambulance. I am now running my own Hospital! Mommy put it together and I am playing with it with Grammy right now. Well I would love to stay and chat, but I need to go rescue some people.Well everybody, Brooke did amazing and she is feeling pretty good at the moment. She still has a bad rash and itching very badly from the allergic reaction the other day due to the Chemo drug or the Blood Transfusion. She is one brave girl, or One Brave Chick as a shirt she has says. Well going to go so I can get this and the pictures posted!

4 comments:

I SEE U said...

I Will Continue To Pray For You!!!!


You Are An Very Strong And Brave Chick :)

Tim Chaney said...

Brooke you are one for the books gurlfriend! God Bless

The Hagel Family said...

Stay strong brave Brooke. Our prayers are with you each and every day.

Chimera said...

Thanks for the update! She is indeed "one tough chick!"Everyone is praying for her.