Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Saturday, April 18, 2009

Missing Lab

Hi Joe.

I'm hoping you can help with a missing pet of Pastor Mike Phillips of Delmar Church of God. Unfortunately, I don't have a photo but he is a black male Lab, 5-years-old that lives in the Pepperbox Road area. His name is Dozer. He was last seen last night. We would appreciate any help if you can. They can contact me through my email address: ccchase@comcast.net. Thanks a million!

A devoted reader.

UPDATE: Dozer has been found!!! Thank you for your help Joe!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Big fire tonight in Pocomoke on Walnut Street around 6:30 PM. Command on scene with fire visible from the rear of the structure. Units dispatched from Stockton to assist. Command changed and requested a 2nd alarm. Units dispatched from Stockton, Girdletree and Accomack County, Virginia. Evacuation was requested at one point. May have missed some units, but this is what I remember at this point. 9:15 PM and units still on the scene with the Red Cross.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the update about Dozer. I know if it were one of my dogs I wouldn't be able to rest until they were found.

KBM