Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Income Tax Day Freebies & Deals

Enjoy this list of free Income Tax Day freebies and deals! As always with these day-long freebies, you might want to call ahead and make sure your local branch is participating.

Tax Day Freebies


Free Taco Del Mar Taco - This freebie actually arrives as a coupon via e-mail, so be sure to sign up for it now just in case it takes them a day to send it to you.

Free Cinnabun Bites - This one’s only going on from 5-8pm, so be sure to plan your trip accordingly. I almost made a horrendous pun about planning my trip, as in falling down, and how I felt weird about it. You’re welcome that I abandoned aforementioned pun.

Free MaggieMoo’s Ice Cream - As part of their “e-cone-omic” ice cream stimulus package ( ), they’re giving away a free scoop of ice cream to anybody who stops by throughout the day. As a thank you for the freebie, I officially forgive them for using the term “e-cone-omic.”

Free HydroMassage - If you have a location near you, call them up today and make an appointment for Wednesday! My back has been killing me lately, so I would die for a free massage right about now.

Tax Day Deals
P.F. Chang’s China Bistro Discount - Stop in for a meal and get 15% off your bill.

McCormick and Schmick’s Gift Certificate - Basically, if you eat here on tax day, they’ll give you a $10.40 gift certificate for any future visit. That’s kind of a key point, because I can see a lot of people mistakenly thinking they’ll be able to use the GC as soon as they eat on Wednesday.

Chick-fil-a Rebate - I can’t find an official press release from them, but a few different news outlets are reporting on this so I feel it’s fairly legit. Go to your local Chick-fil-a on Wednesday, make a purchase, and save the receipt. Then take the receipt back any day between April 16-30 and get a free meal of whatever you purchased!

T.G.I. Friday’s Gift Card - Spend $15-$25 on April 15th and receive a $5 gift card. Spend over $25 and receive a $10 gift card. In addition, remember the latest Budget Busters post where I mentioned TGIF had a reward program? Well, it turns out that for the entire month of April, you earn double points. So if you spend $50 between now and April 30th, you’ll receive an $8 gift card to boot.

If you know of any more...please let us know!

No comments: