Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Sunday, March 15, 2009

MISSING PERSONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Location: Trappe Rd Worcester County, Md
Missing Persons: Jessica Elizabeth Gears, 8 Years old, 4’5, 55lbs, Long Brown hair
Amy Elizabeth Gears, 34 Years old, 5’4, 170


Narrative: The Maryland State Police is requesting the assistance in locating the above listed missing persons. The Mother and Daughter were last seen on Trappe Rd in Berlin, MD on 3/11/09 at approximately 6:30 pm. Both are possible in a Burgundy 1995 Saturn SLI bearing Maryland registration GHN522. If anyone has information please contact the Maryland State Police Berlin Barrack at 410-641-3101.

12 comments:

Topper said...

any info if this is a custody case gone bad?

Anonymous said...

Why is this not an Amber Alert?

Anonymous said...

I know the father of the girl.
The mother is his x wife.

Anonymous said...

Hmmmmmmmmmmm. Child with mother does not sound missing to me me. Unless there is foul play it is civil.

Anonymous said...

Technically it could be a parental kidnapping.

Anonymous said...

They have 2 kids together so I don't think that she has kidnapped Jessica

Anonymous said...

i've heard the mother has drug problems and that's why police are concerned.

Topper said...

lots of speculations but no facts.

Anonymous said...

My mother knows this woman and her child. There are no drug problems, no custody battles. She's been going through a lot (health problems), but we do not know specific reasons why she might have left.

joealbero said...

Gillian, that's not true. Go look her up on Maryland Case Search Files.

Anonymous said...

Joe-
I can't find any info on this woman on the MD Judiciary case search. Somewhere else I can look?

Anonymous said...

I know the Mother as well and I know she has had drug issues in the past. I don't know about right now. Trappe Road area is a known drug area in Berlin.