Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Thursday, March 05, 2009

A Letter To The Editor

Hi Joe,,,

I owe you many thanks already. My name is Barb I am the leader for the Multiple Sclerosis group you helped put on your web site.

Seems you are so right you said you could reach a lot of folks. Since your blog about the group maybe 3 weeks ago, I have had two people contact me one a retired police man due to ms and another woman from SBY.

so thanks thanks thanks!

I think your web site has done the most so far to get the word out.

In march 19th we are having a huge speaker come to talk with us, Kathy Costello. I wish we could reach more cause she is a very interesting smart lady from the University of MD head of MS dept..

Anyway thanks so very much Joe, you rock!!

Thank You,
Barb Wittmyer

Salisbury Maryland Multiple Sclerosis Self Help Lunch Group
Knowledge Is Power

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How do we get information on the time and location of the speaker? I have a dear friend recently diagnosed with MS

Anonymous said...

Tried cannabis? Cheaper & more effective than the pharmies they push to dope you up. I know a person who switched over with great results after seeing a Montel Williams special about it (med pot).

Too bad Maryland yet doesn't offer any kind of legal protection or exemption for those who chose this route tho. Best wishes to all!