Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Saturday, January 10, 2009

RECORD DAY!

Remember how I said Friday's aren't all the greatest days as the visitors tend to drop off in the afternoon. Well, three weeks ago we had a record day on a Friday and yesterday we topped those numbers in a big way. Now, what will be really cool to watch will be if the numbers stay steady next week with so many new visitors.

Thanks for visiting Salisbury News and we hope you enjoy the ride. LOL

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Joe, I am glad for you and apprecitate what you have done for this area. I am also glad you are "cleaning" up the posts and language, I think that will pay off for you in the long run. Good luck with the advertising.

Anonymous said...

Well i for one am hooked on your site Joe.
I love it.
And lots of my friends are now Joe fans as well..hahaha
Thanks for keeping all of us up to date and well informed

Anonymous said...

Joe...can I get a motion to table the politics for 48 hours and show some unlimited love to the boys in Purple...downtown Annapolis just tore the roof off the mother somethin'...Purple Reign!!...Purple Reign!!!

Anonymous said...

Were going to the Championship game Reese, what a game, what a game, Oh what a game. "Purple Rain, Purple Rain)...

Anonymous said...

If I had went to a higher learning institute I would of caught the Reign. What are you gonna do...

Anonymous said...

It's because you post stupid rasict topics