Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Sunday, December 28, 2008

Holy Cow! Salisbury News Ranked #1 Everywhere

Dear Joe:

Congratulations on "Acing" the top three spots with Blognetnews today / this week.

I followed your lead a few weeks ago and put a counter or page rank thing on our website and we have gone from 7 to 16 to 12 to number 4 this week.

So I checked your site and there were three aces on your wall.

Sincerely,

Billy Burke


I received the message above and couldn't believe what I was seeing! Salisbury News was ranked #1 by Blognetnews in Maryland, Delaware and on Delmarva. I'm not sure how this could have happened but Billy was right, triple aces. I'm not even sure if that has ever happened before but it sure is sweet! Once again, thanks to ALL of YOU, your support and visits continue to make Salisbury News one of the best Blogs in the State of Maryland and Delaware. Cool Stuff! Thanks for the heads up Billy/Boss Hogg.

3 comments:

BossHogg said...

Joe:

It could just be that you treat your blog like its your job and provide things that people want to read.

50,000 page views a day is probably twice the readership of the Daily Times.

Keep up the good work!

Anonymous said...

The way to keep getting what your getten is to keep doing what your doing. Great Job in bringing our local goings ons to the people.

Your site has a # 1 rating because your # 1 in your reporting.

Anonymous said...

I don't always agree with what I read here but it's my first stop in the cyberworld each day. And you do it all for no pay.

They can say what they want about you Albero but you certainly do deliver.

(((((((Pat on the back)))))))