Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Thursday, December 25, 2008

Classified Ads

I just received a new Classified Ad for this coming Saturday. Actually, it's a pretty cool ad and it reminded me to reach out to anyone else wanting to sell any items they might want to get rid of. You know, maybe one of those Christmas Gifts you can do without? Nevertheless, if you're interested in selling something be sure to get it to me no later than tomorrow evening and we'll get it Posted for Saturday morning. alberobutzo@wmconnect.com .

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You never saw me comin, Buddy I never saw you eighter. I found this blogg by acident. Youll get sick of me, only Deb never has, and kids see the light now to. I wonder if you realize the importance of you project, isnt that what it started as? Its way more than that now Joe. What you have done should be enough to re-assure anything you were tryin to re-assure about yourself, your life, your mirror. Dude you impress me, you now how hard that is? Its past the point of blogg, you gotta see that? Let your inner Demons turn into Angels, they deserve it. (Thats crazy, no God remember?). Cruggs the evil twin, Im the nice one.

joe albero said...

Whatever makes you happy. Merry Christmas Doug.

Anonymous said...

I think doug has been hitting the eggnog too heavy. Or something stronger maybe.