Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Saturday, August 16, 2008

One Year Ago On Friday


It seems the Governor of Maryland likes to come to Salisbury on August 15th because he was out here exactly on that date visiting the Honorable Cannon Family at their home last year on Riverside Drive. You remember, the Governor stopped his Press Conference and said, Joe, did I just read you were the #1 Blogger in the State of Maryland? Then he congratulated me and I immediately said, can I ask you a question on that note? He replied, sure. I said, you've got Washington, Baltimore and Annapolis and here you are on the Eastern Shore of Maryland, all of the major politics are going on West of Salisbury, does that tell you what's going on here on the Eastern Shore? He replied, I go to your Blog every day Joe, especially when I want to know what's going on here on the Eastern Shore.

Well, it's a year later Michael and guess what, I'm still the #1 Blogger in the State of Maryland. Governor, call me because we seriously need to talk!

4 comments:

LetterWriter said...

Do you mean Martin? You said Michael. Or maybe I missed a sentence in there somewhere?

joe albero said...

I meant Michael. He'll know I'm talking to him. He's been trying to belittle Salisbury News on his Blog because he's obsessed over the fact that I've been the top Blogger in the State of Maryland for, well, a very long time and it drives him nuts. ;-)

Anonymous said...

Do you mean the same honorable Cannon that owns the rooming house (being polite) on Philadelphia Ave?

Anonymous said...

Anonymous said...
Do you mean the same honorable Cannon that owns the rooming house (being polite) on Philadelphia Ave?

7:41 PM

The honorable slumlords that own numerous run down rentals and they refuse to allow them to be inspected by the city.