Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Saturday, August 16, 2008

Maryland Politics Today


Mr. Kenny Burns from the Maryland Politics Blog, also a Co Writer for Salisbury News came to visit the new Salisbury News Building Friday. I was also able to arrange a special walk through for him at WBOC's new Studio Facility. Kenny said he's put together a Post explaining the more technical side of what he saw as he's in the business and knows it well.

Thanks for coming by Kenny. As always, it's great to see you one on one and as you saw, there's an Office here for you any time you'd like. Kenny resides in Laurel, Maryland and was a Guest Speaker at the MACO Conference in Ocean City. He was asked to speak on behalf of Maryland Bloggers and what I believe they called the New Media.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is he single??

Anonymous said...

The main stream media is still in denial. The Internet is killing them with local news channel web sites choices as well as blogs, that for legal reasons must declare they are opinionated only. Everything can be considered opinionated.

Nobody is absolutely 100% correct all of the time. If God made me in his image then he must make mistakes too, perhaps why he's so forgiving.

In many cases now very important issues can be discussed with anonymous comments while most would like to see a name, those that work for the city or contract with the city can open a can-o-worms without fear of a lawsuit or losing their jobs.

Thanks for coming to Salisbury Kenny, I know we can't compete with options you have to the north, just wishing you well and hope you had a great time visiting.

Kenny tell Joe you want him to take you to the Uptown Chef, he may cringe at the thought LoL But I'm sure he would want to show you a city gem, there are still a few here.

Anonymous said...

man, thats a nice building there !the windows are very nice old american craftsmanship there.

Anonymous said...

Kenny tell Joe you want him to take you to the Uptown Chef,

I thought I heard a resounding SQUEEEEEEEEK coming from the direction of downtown. LOL

Kenny you can ask all you want, what you'll get is a Nathans hot dog from Sams Club at the price of $1.71. I wish I had known you were stopping by Joe's place I would have burned the gas just to meet you.

Anonymous said...

For Kenny, Joe might splurge on the Chef. For posers/wanna-be mayors, it's Sam's Club! But Donna, I thought your comment was hilarious! I know who you are and think you are one terrific lady. Had any letters from the weasel lately?

Anonymous said...

Anon 540, Thank you. No letters from Lyin Louise since I was sworn to tell the truth. G.A. Harrison is next in line for mail. :)

Anonymous said...

I've always loved that building. I'd love to stop in some time to see it now.

K