Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Salisbury Classified Ads

I will continue to remind everyone about the Classified Ads we're featuring every Saturday. Now look, this is very time consuming and it is also a FREE service from Salisbury News. I have already created a separate Site for just the Classified Ads but this week, (I believe) I'll run them on a Post right here on the regular Site. We'll provide a link in the future to the other Site so it won't clog up this Site.

I can't believe so many came in today and what's really cool is that these are really good quality items for sale. So if you have something for sale and want to get rid of it, give this a shot or go to the Daily Times and pay out the big bucks to do the same with perhaps less responses.

Remember, send your ad to, alberobutzo@wmconnect.com and be sure to put your e-mail address and or your telephone number.

No comments: