Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Sunday, May 11, 2008

Question of the Day, Sun 5/11

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY

What memory do you have of your mother as a child? What 3 words best describe your mother? What do you do for your mother on Mother's Day? What do your children do for you on Mother's Day?


Barbara,

Happy Mother's Day, Mom! I love you dearly and cannot imagine my life without you in it everyday. You are my best friend. Thank you for always being there, no matter what, because I know I'm not perfect in any way. You have made me the mother I am today. I hope I make you proud. I will love you forever and ever and ever! Have a safe trip to Myrtle Beach. I will keep your Sophie safe!!!

Love,

Wendy


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

courageous, loving, proud

Anonymous said...

I remember how every Saturday just she and I would go shopping, There were actually speciallty womens and children's clothing stores with clerks that actually would help us pick out outfits to try on and give us their honest opinion.
She also was the one that took me to my piano lessons each week, ran me to band practice in the summer, and to my Dr. and Dentist appointments.
She was and still is loving, honest and not a selfish bone in her body.