Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Monday, May 05, 2008

A Message From Congressional Candidate Andy Harris


Friends,

With the weather warming up, the days of summer and summer vacations will soon be here. I am looking forward to meeting many of you face to face at the numerous fairs, festivals, and other events throughout the summer. I will be sharing my views with you on the important issues facing the Eastern Shore – how to stimulate the economy, control illegal immigration, win the global war on terror, lower energy costs, and improve access and affordability of healthcare.

I enjoyed the opportunity to share my vision of the future of the country and the first congressional district over the many months leading to the Primary Election through posts on this site – it was a great opportunity to communicate ideas with many of you. But from now on, we won’t be meeting in cyberspace every Monday through the website. Instead, I look forward to meeting you and discussing issues with you in person as I continue traveling throughout the Eastern Shore campaigning for the General Election in November.

As always, if you have any questions, please feel free to contact me at www.andyharris.com. Please check my campaign website often to see the latest news from our campaign.

God Bless,

Andy Harris

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I urge everyone that can, to donate some time to help Candidate Harris win his election seat.

BossHogg said...

Way to go Andy!

Anonymous said...

I am, democrat's for Andy Harris