Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Friday, May 16, 2008

Classic Car Weekend In Ocean City






Yesterday I took some time to myself and went to Ocean City to view some of the 6,000 vehicles expected to arrive over this weekend. Above are just some of the examples of vehicles you'll see there. The event will be held today at the Convention Center till 5:00 Pm and Saturday 10 to 5 and Sunday 10 to 2 at the Convention Center. I found a ton of vehicles at the Inlet Parking Lot and with such an early start, (Thursday) there were more cars there than I had ever seen in the past. Can you tell I'm a classic car buff? You can also go HERE to see more scheduled events over this weekend.

On a side note, be VERY careful with the Police this weekend. They won't hesitate to ticket anyone breaking the law, so don't say you weren't warned. They'll also be all over Rt. 50 all the way in and out of Town. If you've never been, trust me on this one, there aren't many younger kids that wouldn't enjoy seeing all these classic vehicles.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

If the blonde will be there every day, then so will I.

Anonymous said...

Joe, Now that's the wildlife I'm takin' about. Nice shot. Maybe your blog could have a page 3 similar to the british newspapers?

Anonymous said...

Whatever they're selling, I'll take 5. And I want to buy them at least twice a day.

Anonymous said...

I lived in OC for eight years and had some of the best wildlife that life has to offer. Every year a new graduating class, they just never get old. Yum Yum

Anonymous said...

Didn't even see the car in the first picture until I looked again...wow!

Anonymous said...

Anonymous said...
If the blonde will be there every day, then so will I.

2:46 PM

Both chicks are hot!!

Anonymous said...

thot this was supposed to be about cars...

Anonymous said...

Cars, what cars?

Anonymous said...

Was there a car in the first picture?

Chimera said...

Thanks for sharing the pic of the sweet-ass Superbird.What girls?LOL