Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Saturday, April 19, 2008

No Daily Times This Morning

I don't know about all of you but when I went all the way to my mailbox this morning, there was no Daily Times. Am I asking too much to have my paper delivered by 6:30 AM?

When I called in to the paper they asked for my telephone number, address and E-MAIL? What the hell is that, my E-MAIL? I replied, you're kidding me, right? No Sir, do you have an e-mail account? I replied, that's none of your business!

Be careful Ladies & Gentlemen because Gannett will sell that e-mail address so fast it isn't funny! Do NOT give away your e-mail address. If you happen to have your paper, do let me know what's in the news today, OK?

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Joe,
I thought I read your post where you were going to take some time off and consider your next move.
Looks like your back and sparring.
Take a break.

Anonymous said...

Everyone knows Joe don't always tell the truth!!!! Only says thing that benefits his self if it the truth and it doesn't benefit him, He doesn't report on it. Just like when the Salisbury Cop was found NOT GUILTY of Rape...did Joe report that...If so I can't find it on here.

Anonymous said...

Well, I didn't see anything in there about you, if that's one of the things you are worried about. Hang in there - the paper is on its way.

Anonymous said...

ROFLMAO they couldn't send me an e-mail if they tried, if I don't have the e-mail address of the sender in my address book it just won't get though this computer.

Anonymous said...

Joe,

You know I told you I have stop my paper . One that I was not getting it any more in the mornings. 2nd I can't even read the print any more so small . Like I said before I didn't go blind over night . Well the thing I done wrong was I had just sent them my payment off to them . So when I told them I didn't want my paper any more and told them why. You need to re-fund my money to me . Well guess what Its about 3 weeks no money . I call about where my money is , could not talk with a real person once again . I had to leave my number and why I was calling . Well I guess with every one giving up the paper they can't give us back what is owned to us huh . I will be calling everyday starting Monday till they send my money .

Anonymous said...

We cancelled our paper some time ago,in writing, and got the "why" phone call from DT. We are still getting the paper, and service has been better than when we were paying for it. Of course, it would not be fair for me to read it, since I am not paying for it, so I just burn it with the rest of the trash.
farm boy

Anonymous said...

Chit if they owed me money I'd just walk in their front door and make their day! They'd have wished they wrote the refund check and paid postage before I left there money or NOT!

Anonymous said...

Is this post a joke? Your email is in the post right above this one.