Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Sunday, January 06, 2008

Were They Praying? Nope! Were The Sleeping? Nope!


They were simply waiting for the Guest Speaker Andy Harris to get up there and do his thing!

Rich may not be the greatest speaker in the State but his facts shook the room up and what the heck, they raised $6,000.00 and brought in a record crowd. People should invite Andy Harris to more of these events.

More to come.......

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The more that I talk to Dr, Harris, the more I like him. He may be from across the bridge, but he is a true conservative. I like his views. I do not feel that Gilchrest is the kind of conservative that is needed to represent the Eastern Shore any longer. I have voted for Wayne quite a few times over the years, but no more. He has been in Washington too long. He should run as a democrat and show his true colors.

farm boy

Bob said...

I've never met him but I hear a lot of good things about him. As you know I missed the last fund raiser but I hope to catch the next opportunity to talk to him.

Anonymous said...

Andy Harris is a good man to lead this area. I have met with him a few times before, and I am deeply impressed by him. I know that he will do a great job for me and my family here on the Shore!