Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Sunday, January 20, 2008

The Daily Times Is Unprofessional & Stupid


Notice how they got the Gilchrest name right and screwed up Pipken and Harris! Was this a mistake? I DON'T THINK SO! When you see the rest of the srticles throughout the paper today, they bang on everyone else and praise Gilchrest.

Greg, you're pushing me more and more to compete. One reason why people would choose my business over yours is I would never pull this kind of crap. I mean, Lord knows how fair I've been on the Mayor, right? LOL

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

would like to see, just once, a candidate run on his or her own merits rather than putting down their opponents.
are they all running for some sort of defamation title?
we'd rather know their stance on particular issues.