Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Saturday, January 05, 2008

Congressional Candidate Andy Harris Is Guest Speaker At 14th Annual Brunch


Richard Colburn held a Fund Raiser this morning at the Ramada Inn in Downtown Salisbury where Senator Andy Harris was strongly endorsed by Lowell Stoltzfus and Richard Colburn.

I spoke personally with Sheriff Mike Lewis about Andy Harris and he said, "You know what Joe, I like this guy Andy Harris."

I did not see the Daily Times there and I didn't see fellow Blogger Michael Shwartz there either. More to come on this event........

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lowell endorses him, then his got my vote.

Anonymous said...

This was a sell out event!! This was the first time I heard Andy Harris speak. Andy was quite impressive. No wonder Rich and Lowell are endorsing him for congerss. He will get my vote as well.