Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Fine-Arts-&-Craft-Show


The show is this Sat. DEC. 15th From 10-6. We have artist coming from MD.,De, VA., and even Fla. This show represents some of the best arts and crafts in the area.

The proceeds from the raffle table and the kids craft table benefit Youth Exercise Services. The gym is a non-profit gym that runs youth camps and provides special needs groups with a place to exercise.

Don't Miss It!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW. I am in all. You Actually do post news up here. Did you fall and bump your head Joe? In no way am I attempting to downgrade this show, just impressed thats all.

honestaby said...

I won't miss this show. It's very good & for a great cause.

Anonymous said...

This show was great last year. I know some of the artists and they do great work. I will be there this year also. The Y.E.S. youth exercise service gym does alot for kids and handicapped and should be applauded. Fred and his staff work hard and this is the best gym in the area. NO FLUFF!!! Wanna work out, sweat and talk to regular people, come for a visit. Join and support their causes KIDS. NO FLUFF!!!

Anonymous said...

I too attended this show last year and was pleasantly surprised at the quality of craftsmanship. I was fortunate enough to find good deals on good quality items to give as gifts. I'm looking forward to attending again, this year. I was also lucky enough to win candles as a raffle prize.