Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Saturday, December 22, 2007

The Daily Times Fails To Deliver AGAIN!


That's It, I've Had It! Today marks the very last day I'll take the long walk in the cold down my driveway to get my Newspaper and nothing is in the box. I hope others follow because this is ridiculous. Their attitude is, oh well, we lost some, we'll get others, no big deal.

The Daily Times isn't worth a sh!t and quite frankly, I've had enough of this crap. When you pay for a service and they can't deliver, screw them. I will cancel my subscription today.

5 comments:

dan said...

It may be your delivery driver, and not necessairly the paper's fault. Besides, if you cancel the subscription, how will you keep up with their inadequacies?

Anonymous said...

My carrier has mine here by 6:10 every morning unless the problem is at the paper.

The paper leaves alot to be desired, but my carrier is the best and comes all the way from Laurel!

Anonymous said...

Gannett doesn't care about the paper customer's, they care about the advertising dollars. The community needs to stand up and demand a better paper, demand that advertising dollars not influence the content of the "news" sections.

Anonymous said...

it's your carrier, joe!! i got mine in crisfield @ about 6:30. my carrier lives in pocomoke.

Anonymous said...

YEAH! I wont have to hear you complain anymore.