Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Thursday, October 25, 2007

Something Cool From Xerox

If you go to this web site, HERE you can pick out a thank you card and Xerox will print it and it will be sent to a soldier that is currently serving in Iraq . You can't pick who gets it, but it will go to some member of the armed services.

How AMAZING it would be if we could ge t everyone we know to send one!!! This is a great site. Please send a card. It is FREE and it only takes a second.

Whether you are for or against the war, our guys and gals over there need to know we are behind them...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Maybe I judged you wrong Joe... that is really a pretty awesome idea you have here...

Ray said...

I have just sent a card to my brothers and sisters in the service. Everyone should take this opportunity, it's FREE!!!

Anonymous said...

Misjudge hell... the man is a loser..

One of the Misguided said...

Well although he may be a loser, atleast he does have some good thoughts, I know plenty of people think I'm a loser, and I'm sure someone thinks you are. By no means am I a fan, just saying...