Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Monday, September 24, 2007

Unbelievable Day!

Ladies & Gentlemen,

I'm sorry about the confusion bouncing back and forth from one site to the other but we're experiencing too many problems to keep up with right now and I made the decision to go back to Blogger for the mean time. That being said, there is a TON of news coming up today.

There is a Press Conference at Delaware University in which Salisbury News holds exclusive evidence to that shooting there. The University stated they were not going to hold another Press Conference until they caught the shooter and my inside information tells me they have done just that. I'm also told they apprehended the vehicle locally as well.

There's another Press Conference at 1:30 with the State Police in which a retired local Salisbury University Police Officer was killed this morning in a horrible accident on Rt. 50. More to come on that shortly.

I could go on and on but I'll wait till later when I can produce more photos and show you all that sbynews.com has compiled. Stick with me Folks, it's going to be a big day of news. Lots more to come.......

No comments: