Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Monday, January 22, 2007

Red Net Alert!!!!! Happy Days Are Here Again!!!!!

At 12:00 noon today Mrs. Louise Smith filed for her candidacy for the Salisbury City Council race!

Ladies & Gentlemen, this is very exciting news! This is the answer to everyone's prayers. I dare "ANYONE" to knock this woman, especially The Daily Times.

I have seen the light at the end of the tunnel and I couldn't be more excited! Thank You So Much Louise and if there's anything we can do for you please don't hesitate to ask. YAHOO!

1 comment:

Chesapeake Dogs said...

Well, now I've seen this lady on TV twice. Seems smart. I like her. I like that she asked 'bout the audit.

Can't wait t'learn a li'l more 'bout her. But she's made a heckuva first impression!

--CD