Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Thursday, January 18, 2007

The Graffiti Comes Down







Don't adjust your screen Folks. The owner and his staff at Sparkle Wash have applied a chemical to each location that digs away at the paint for a few days and then they'll rinse it off and everything will be gone, so they say.

It should be known, the owner of this company has agreed to do this work without making a single penny of profit. So when you're looking to do power washing and or any of the other items this company offers, do keep them in mind.

I'm told everything should be cleaned up by the end of the week.

4 comments:

G®@pHiX said...

The traffic light was not cleaned by Sparkle though. ;-D

joe albero said...

That's correct!

There was certain areas that were smaller in which Graphix and another good citizen went around last week and cleaned off.

Again Graphix, I'd suggest dropping me a note to my e-mail address and I can show you all the other locations you guys weren't aware of, not that you haven't done enough.

As soon as it warms up I'll complete the rest though. If you'd like to join me that would be welcomed as well.

Chesapeake Dogs said...

Good on ya fer cleaning the traffic light, Graphix.

A big Good on Ya t'Sparkle Wash's owner.

That's why I still love this town. We got good folks.

--CD

G®@pHiX said...

I was not alone, there was another great person out there doin the same, and two others also offered to help (you know who yas are). I really think they deserve cred for even stepping up.