Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Wednesday, January 10, 2007

As I was cruising Downtown this morning, along came Chief Webster once again. However, what hasn't been told is how the Chief stalked me yesterday. Not only was the man following me ILLEGALLY by tailing me within 5 feet while driving down the road, he followed me all the way to the end of town and then raced from the left lane all the way over to the right at a rapid rate of speed and made a quick right turn.

The Chief should be more careful as a Deer could have jumped out in front of my car and I would have been forced to slam on my brakes. There's no question he would have slammed into me causing possible back and neck injuries that could have harmed me the rest of my entire life.

Don't you have better things to do with your time Chief??????

2 comments:

Gunpowder Chronicler said...

"Don't you have better things to do with your time Chief??????"

Now if that isn't the pot calling the kettle black.

bury_voter said...

Maybe he's a little upset at the poll results...

Do you feel Chief Webster should be replaced?

Votes
Yes 80% 88
No 20% 22

110 votes total

Just a hunch!