Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Friday, December 22, 2006

A Kind Message From Tim Chaney, (nosweat)

I'm hoping this coming new year, brings changes that can make people want to stay living in Salisbury. Unity, civility and people that are willing to compromise to make our city worth staying here. I want to see an end to the venom.

I don't have anything against "come here's," I'm one myself 37 years ago. I just don't want to see my friends and neighbors get fed up, and all move somewhere else either.

If these developers can't make money off that property without the taxpayers funding it, they need to find a job that they are suited for, because the one they have isn't it.

For this new year, I myself want to try to see some good in all people, but I refuse to lay down and play dead either.

Whether we agree or not, I wish everyone reading this, a most joyous Merry Christmas/Happy Kwanzaa/Happy Hanukkah. And lets turn this old red wagon around in 2007, carry the load and get past this dreaded ordeal that has taken up far too much city administration time and money.

God Bless us One and ALL.......Tim

1 comment:

Chesapeake Dogs said...

Ah, my li'l buddy, Tim "NoSweat" Chaney, speaks from the heart and no one coulda said it better.

We're all sick o' all the crap, load after load o' horsepatoot.

It ain't too much t'ask fer some straight up talk and reasonable action.

I know what he means 'bout havin' friends move away. Hurts a lot.

Thankee, Tim, fer a fine sharin' o' thoughts.

Wishin' ya'll a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year, prayin' Tim's hopes come true fer all o' us.

--CD