Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Tuesday, December 19, 2006

The Biggest A*s Kisser I've Ever Seen!

If you watched the Council Meeting last night you saw this gentleman first of all step in front of Mr. Holland and race to the microphone to get his little PR Speech out about the mediation company he works for. He even went so far as used Dr. Martin Luther King as a ploy to market his company on PAC 14 and invited the entire Council out to his forum in a few days. (I'll NOT promote his company and or the dates of his BS affair) Nevertheless, Dunn just sat there like a complete Idiot and didn't gavel this man as he went on and on about marketing and promoting his company.

I think I'll open a new toilet paper company and use PAC 14 as a way to show people what they're dealing with and how they can properly use this paper. I'll leave the forum up to Jim Rapp to run for me.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I recognize him haven't seen him in years sounds like he's as strange as ever. You're close on the name.

Unknown said...

His Uncle is infamous local political stalwart Donald "will I ever win an office in this city" Long. And his name is Francis Hooks. Thought about it and saw no harm in this revalation.