Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Tuesday, December 12, 2006

After This Violation Is Served With Legal Charges, Shanie Shields Will Certainly Have To File Bankruptcy Just Like Gary Comegys!


Ladies & Gentlemen,

This is NOT staged! These signs were still up yesterday and from what I know, (I may not be exactly correct) Shanie Shields owes the City some $12,500.00 in fines. I'm calculating around 500 days at $25.00 per day.

As for the rest of the Candidates, until they serve Shanie with her violations, keep your signs up!

UPDATE! My figures are NOT accurate. The fine should be, $37,500.00 rather than $12,500.00! The fine is per sign! Three signs, tripple the fine!

1 comment:

Gunpowder Chronicler said...

What if she is just getting a head start for next year?

I mean, if anyone needs a little inertia to the campaign in gear, it's Shanie.

ROTFLMAO