Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Monday, November 13, 2006

Live From Delmar, DE.
















The man sitting on the ground in the first picture behind the man standing with the white tee shirt is handcuffed and being arrested for assaulting his parents.

The Delmar Police and State Police were on the scene as well as the Fire Chief from Delmar. The Fire Chief informed me that it was not a good scene and the man caused quite a bit of trouble.

Fortunately the parents will be OK but it's a sad day in America whenever a child beats their parent/parents. This was a very big man too!

Click On Pictures To Enlarge

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Guaranteeeeeeed it's drugs!
so.....what happens now, they will have to turn him lose because his parents won't testify. Then he comes back and does it again, or worse.
I can tell you one thing, if I'd of ever tried to beat my dad or mom I would have been lucky if I lived to see the next sunrise. But then again I had too much respect for both of them to have ever even considered such a thing.

sparkly1 said...

Gee, according to my ex my 7 & 9 year old beat him black and blue twice. He used this ploy to gain custody. He is now saying the oldest now 13 is still beating him. Too bad she's just a girl and can't really kick his butt. They learned from being beaten by him and seeing him beat up me. Don't blame people until you know the whole story.

Anonymous said...

Sparkly1,
What are you talking about and how does what we are saying differ from anything you would want to have go right in your very wrong world?