Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Monday, November 06, 2006

I'm Just Curious?

Also on my way into the City Council Work Session I saw a Fire Truck pulling onto Rt. 50 from Hebron. As I got closer, (my camera was in the bag) I realized this wasn't a Hebron Fire Truck at all?

It was a Salisbury Fire Truck. Now recently I've watched City of Salisbury Police Cars traveling out of the City and heading West on Rt. 50 past Sasafras and West towards Hebron with their lights on and racing down the road and now I see a Salisbury Fire Truck out of place.

Is there something I don't know about a shared Police & Fire Department into the Hebron territory? I'm not kidding here Folks, I see this quite often.

Oh, you gotta admit, this is a pretty cool shot of the Fire Truck in the rear view mirror, isn't it? I wanted to prove I was heading into Salisbury just before the Bypass.

No comments: