Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Monday, October 09, 2006

National-Joe-A-Graphic Is A Proven Success

After hooking up Site Meter I am very please to announce I have had 3,842 Visits today so far. As I'm confident Barrie Tilghman is telling everyone working in the City that only a select few people actually go to the Blogs, think again Barrie!

One of the funniest parts about it is, there isn't a department within the entire City that doesn't tell me all the time that they love my Blog Site and they visit it every day. Next, I'm confident Barrie will put out a memo to everyone telling them they are forbidden to visit the Blog Sites. Oh, if you do Barrie I can assure you I'll get a copy of it and I'll Blog it right away.

Yes Folks, Barrie will soon run the City similar to Russia but the more she tries to push people away, the stronger we'll grow. To think my Blog Site was not included in those advertised in articles in The Daily Times, I'd say 3,842 Visits speaks volume like there's no tomorrow!

As for The Daily Times, my Blog Site is for sale for $4,000,000.00, cash only, no stock. So the next question is, should I start selling advertising space on my Blog? Hmmmmmmmmm? I think I'm going to start advertising in The Guide soon, what the heck!

7 comments:

joe albero said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
joe albero said...

It turns out there were a total of 3,948 visitors yesterday. Missed it by that much!

Anonymous said...

Schnauzerbich,
I've got 3 of the little yard Piranhas. LOL

Anonymous said...

Ohhhh OK,
My father was also a memeber of the "Greatest Generation". And a WW11 vet. But the closest he got to Germany was about 25000+/- feet.
Top turrent gunner on a B-17. God rest his soul. He was a good man!

Anonymous said...

Local sports blog is a great idea. anytakers?

joe albero said...

I truly wouldn't wank kids visiting this site, sorry to say. I am too direct and I'd have to hold back if I knew they were coming here. Maybe someone could create a different Blog Site for such?

Anonymous said...

Sorry Joe,
Iffin you gonna be Mare of this here town u gonna hafta kiss the babies