Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Monday, October 30, 2006

The Cannon's Are Loaded!

The former Miss Maryland, (John Cannon's Sister) and John Cannon's Mother were enjoying their lunch, (until I came along) when we arrived and I just had to get a shot of that purse! She told me this is the third campaign she had been using this idea for and I just thought it was really cool! Like I've always said, this guy, (and now his Family) will do what it takes to win this race. I too believe that the Wives, Mothers, Fathers, Sisters, Brothers and sometimes Children should be a strong part of your campaign as it clearly shows the kind of upbringing and even support the Candidate has starting right at home. Thanks for the photo op Folks!

1 comment:

joe albero said...

Collective Bargaining, Question A.