Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Thursday, September 14, 2006

PRMC

In all fairness to PRMC, I received numerous calls and e-mail messages challenging the status of PRMC's Trauma Level. Some years ago it used to be a level 2 but for the most part has been a level 3 for quite some time. They are still a level 3 and they are in fact receiving trauma patients as normal. The information I had received was incorrect and needed to be corrected.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

FNC Fair and balanced

joe albero said...

I beg to differ Moistrear. Try confirming the story about the horses in the City with the Mayor, the Chief of Police and the entire City Council and in the beginning they lied and refused to tell me the truth, just as ONE example.

The information I had received is from a long time friend who has worked in the Hospital for some 15 years and even he is blown away at the fact the information was incorrect.

I am truly sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused anyone involved but many times the truth can be covered up, that's just a fact, especially here in Salisbury.

Might I also add, sometimes it's information like this that also brings out further truths.